Lafayette, CA 94549
Salary: $68,000.00 to $93,000.00 /year
Lafayette Physical Therapy has been an established private practice for over 40 years in the community providing rehabilitation and wellness to a diverse clientele including orthopedics, sports and geriatric rehabilitation. Our therapists are trained in a variety of disciplines including Australian manual therapy, McKenzie approach, Gary Gray, PNF, Active Release Techniques (ART), SFMA and FMA, Gyrotonics, TRX, sports training, Pilates, Myofascial Release and Craniosacral therapy. We accept private insurances, Medicare, and Workers Comp. (No HMOs). We also have a variety of extended care/wellness services.
Our equipment highlights include: AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill, 3 Balanced body Pilates Reformers with towers, Pilates Chairs, Balance Shuttle, Sci-Fit upper and lower body exerciser, Gyrotonic Exerciser, Stretch (Stretch Cage), and Ballet Barre, among other equipment.
Mission Statement Lafayette Physical Therapy strives to provide extraordinary physical therapy in a professional, caring, results-oriented and cost-effective way to restore, enhance and preserve function, movement, and health. We will help each patient achieve his or her highest functional level by being dedicated to excellence in our clinical practice. We will treat patients with dignity and respect by truly listening to them to help them meet their goals. Finally, we will provide these services in an environment that fosters the professional and personal growth of each LPT employee.
1. To provide an extraordinary customer service experience for all clients, treating them as unique and important individuals.
2. To produce industry leading clinical outcomes.
3. To meet and exceed all measures of financial performance through production and fiscal responsibility.
4. To offer a great employment experience by promoting a working environment that fosters personal and professional growth, team enthusiasm, synergy, and integrity, so that staff meet and exceed their professional goals, and so that good people stay with the company for a long time.
5. To have the company operate with ease so that each person can focus on their key production area with efficiency and production quotas exceeded regularly.
6. To have our PTs recognized as autonomous professionals by patients and referral sources.
7. To continually create new referral relationships and nurture existing ones so that we have a large and growing database of referrals.
We are looking for a skilled, personable and motivated physical therapist to join our talented team. We have a fast-paced clinic with 11 therapists and 2 PTAs (which operate our of two locations in lafayette), and an excellent aide and administrative team. Our goal is to provide exceptional quality physical therapy and wellness services to a diverse population. A main focus is growing our wellness and private pay services for a sustainable future.
Our clinic welcomes PTs who are interested in working in a collaborative environment where skills and expertise is shared to improve the client experience and outcomes. Our goal is to provide exceptional care to our patients and work with them within and beyond any insurance limitations in order to provide complete care.
- Current California Physical Therapy License
- 2 years+ experience is preferred but not required.
- New Graduates are welcome, and we have excellent therapists to provide mentoring.
- Strong Orthopedic Manual Therapy skills
- APTA Membership/Involvement is highly encouraged
Full Time Employment Benefits :(For Full Time employment after 90 day probationary period)
- 3 weeks PTO accrual years 1-3
- 4 weeks PTO upon completion of third year
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical Benefits
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Legal Shield and Identity Shield Voluntary employee paid plan
- 401K with safe harbor (After 1000 hours & 1 year worked)
- $1,300 Continuing Education budget for qualifying coursework, increases with longevity at company. (Based on Full time 40 hour schedule – prorated for less than 40 hour schedules)
- Regular Educational In-services and Article Reviews
- Basic Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit
Compensation :$68k – $93k based on abilities, experience, performance. Discretionary bonuses available when eligible.
To apply please submit the following :
1. Resume & Cover letter including any specific rehab interests (Please submit this within the text box marked ‘Cover Letter’).
2. Continuing Education History
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.